Fire Ridge PTO has several opportunities to Earn for Education, browse through the information and
we hope this will be a site you bookmark!
Click HERE for a brief overview of the different fundraisers our committee handles.
Each Box Top is worth $0.10 to Fire Ridge. Our goal for the school year is $3,000. With your help, we will exceed it!
- *Click HERE to view the current list of items that participate in the Box Top program.
- *Create a profile at www.btfe.com to access and print coupons to save on participating Box Tops products.
- *Click HERE for a Collection Sheet. You can tape/glue your Box Tops to the sheet or simply save them in a Ziploc bag.
- *There is a monthly contest for the classroom that brings in the most Box Tops. The classroom that is the overall winner has a pizza party at the end of the year with Mrs. Knutson.
- *Go to www.btfe.com for more information
Save your receipts from any grocery, gas, diner, or coffee purchase! Hy-Vee will donate $1 for every $200 in receipts dated from September 1st thru December 31 You can send the receipts to school with your student or leave them in the collection box at the store.
The Shoparoo App gathers shopping information to use it in market research reports. You simply have to snap pictures of your receipts. The information is confidential, but you can cross out anything you don’t want to share.
Receipts are for any store that sells groceries, cleaning products, etc. are eligible. This includes home improvement and convenience stores.
- *Fire Ridge earns approximately $0.05 for each receipt, depending on the receipt total.
- *Go to www.shoparoo.com for more information